Hayes's Blog

Just another Edublogs site

Hockey

I love playing goalie in hockey. It feels really good when you save a goal. The penalties of hockey are slash, crosscheck, high stick, interference, body check, and boarding. There are more penalties but I’m just going to give you six. My Mom always brings me to hockey and I like when she brings me. At home I need to bounce a ball off a wall and catch it every day even at my hockey games. Our cheer is… Coach: ANY DOGS IN THE HOUSE Team: ROOF ROOF Coach: ANY DOGS IN THE HOUSE Team: ROOF ROOF Everyone: ONE TWO THREE RAIDERS. I have alot of kids on my team. Hockey is so fun. BYE.

Previous

Competitive Hockey

Next

Hebrew

2 Comments

1. Great post!

As an American, hockey was not our big sport to play…soccer was, and I, too, was a goalie for many years. And it does feel good when you save a goal…and it feels a little lousy when you let one in.

🙂

How has your team been impacted by COVID-19? Do connect by Zoom or Google Meet? Do you work on fitness and skill-building at home? Will it impact your preparations for next year?

I look forward to reading your hockey and non-hockey posts in the future. Keep up the great work!

Doc

2. hayes1

We are holding up well we had a couple of meets on zoom but we are having lots of practices we have a game every sunday